Sunday, February 14, 2010

Lucy is 2 years old.


Well tonight we celebrate Lucy's 2nd birthday. We can't believe how time flies and how fast she's growing. She really has brought so much to our family and we're grateful for her. It's also encouraging to see how her big brothers love her and care for her.

Happy Birthday Lucy!




I was down at LBI this weekend for a church retreat so I got to swing by the beach house and see what snow looks like at the beach...

Yep, it snows in Surf City too.

Back porch.Beach entrance at 4th St.
4th St Dune


Snow on the beach. Weird.

Okay, so there's really nothing spectacular about snow at the beach. Maybe a bit strange, but nothing really special. For some strange reason, I did want to put my feet in the water. I'll leave it to your imagination as to how far I went in. I will say this, the water was warmer than the air.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Some of the images are broken for me.

1:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home