Sunday, March 12, 2006

quiet week

First off, I'm humbled by the many folks out there sending their best wishes and prayers - I'm most thankful. I had several visitors during my stay at the hospital. As always it was great to see them, but the circumstances weren't the best.

I spent most of the week in my modified command center - a lounge chair, books, magazines a small tv, laptop and playstation2. So, despite being in some pain, it was a relaxing week. The percocet helped too!

I had a CAT scan on Wednesday. It's not an experience I'd like to repeat anytime soon. As of Friday, they hadn't finished their report. Hopefully we'll know monday or tuesday. From what I know, they'll be focussing on my lymph nodes. If they are enlarged, or show any cancer they'll treat with chemo; otherwise it will be radiation.

All in all it has been a good week. I'm up in around and feeling a little better every day.

Thanks again for all the kind notes, calls etc... In the meantime - PEACE to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home